(British also hectogramme
, abbreviation: hg)
- A metric unit of mass equal to one hundred grams.More example sentences
- The essential proportion is given by three hectograms of calcite for one kilo of earth.
- According to their weight you add the same quantity of flour and sugar: for instance if they weight three hectograms then you should add three hectograms of flour and sugar.
- The amount of protein present is also significant: 20g per hectogram, making them a favourite basis of a vegetarian diet.
More definitions of hectogramDefinition of hectogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary