- Prejudice or discrimination against someone on the basis of their height.More example sentences
- Further details, for those interested in the effects of heightism are available here.
- It is interesting that you brought up heightism in your email.
- Of course, height enhancers could speak out against heightism, while still relieving short children of the burden of growing up short.
- More example sentences
- He must have heard every heightist comment a billion times but still he keeps smiling.
- Now you run the risk of being called heightist by the vertically challenged.
- Any protagonist that isn't of normal height is censored so that the evil empire can continue with its heightist agenda.
More definitions of heightismDefinition of heightism in:
- The British & World English dictionary