- A film director.More example sentences
- As everyone knows, Tinseltown is all about the lawsuits and the brinkmanship of the helmers and studio heads, and who blinks first.
- Last year alone, Kate Winslet finalized her divorce from assistant director Jim Threapleton and shacked up with Oscar-winning helmer Sam Mendes.
- The hour-long Director's Series will be a highlight this summer, profiling today's top Hollywood helmers, including Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorcese, and Clint Eastwood.
More definitions of helmerDefinition of helmer in:
- The British & World English dictionary