adjectiveMedicine , • dated
- Of, relating to, or affecting the blood.More example sentences
- But during sleep, the body responds to the hematic slowdown with a genital workout roughly every 90 minutes.
- Our patient had a spontaneous onset hematic cyst without any history of previous trauma or surgery.
- The cytology excluded the presence of acantholytic cells and evidenced only connective and haematic cells.
mid 19th century: from Greek haimatikos, from haima, haimat- 'blood'.
More definitions of hematicDefinition of hematic in:
- The British & World English dictionary