- another term for hemiplegia.More example sentences
- His physical disabilities resulting from the hemiparesis are obvious, affecting, as they do, his ability to walk and his ability to manipulate items, such as documents.
- The left hemiparesis resulted in a clumsiness and loss of feeling and sensation particularly affecting his right hand, although fortunately he is left handed.
- Initial physical examination revealed a mild right hemiparesis that was more pronounced in the upper than the lower extremity.
More definitions of hemiparesisDefinition of hemiparesis in:
- The British & World English dictionary