- Accompanied by or produced by hemorrhage: a viral hemorrhagic fever hemorrhagic colitisMore example sentences
- Women are also at a higher risk for hemorrhagic stroke after thrombolytic therapy than men.
- In the case of an outbreak of a viral hemorrhagic fever, infected people should be quarantined.
- Yellow fever is a viral hemorrhagic fever syndrome spread by mosquitoes in parts of South America and Africa; it has urban and rural forms.
More definitions of hemorrhagicDefinition of hemorrhagic in:
- The British & World English dictionary