Definition of hemp agrimony in English:
An erect Eurasian plant of the daisy family, resembling a valerian, with clusters of pale purple flowers and hairy stems.
- Eupatorium cannabinum, family Compositae
- The third and most familiar of my American daisies is the Joe Pye weed, Eupatorium purpureum, an infinitely superior plant to our own native hemp agrimony, Euaptorium cannibum.
- A lovely wildflower, hemp agrimony is very attractive to bees and butterflies.
- Again only certain flower species are favoured for nectar, including clover, bramble, thistle and hemp agrimony.
Definition of hemp agrimony in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan