- A form of viral hepatitis transmitted in infected blood, causing chronic liver disease. It was formerly called non-A, non-B hepatitis.More example sentences
- Panicky use of unsterile needles may transmit HIV, hepatitis C, or other infections.
- The two firms plan to use the cow to develop medicines for diseases such as hepatitis C, pneumonia and rheumatism, she said.
- Chronic liver disease due to hepatitis C virus typically progresses slowly and usually does not result in major morbidity for many years.
More definitions of hepatitis CDefinition of hepatitis C in:
- The British & World English dictionary