- short for herptile.More example sentences
- In the aridlands of North America, several isolating events are evident in the phylogeographic patterns of birds, mammals and herps.
- Suffice it to say that a significant number of taxa of mammals, herps and birds show a concordant phylogeographic division in Baja California.
- The split between Sonoran and Chihuahuan populations is less extensive, appearing in two of five species of birds, and potentially higher percentages of mammals and herps.
More definitions of herpDefinition of herp in:
- The British & World English dictionary