adjective & noun (plural heteros)• informal
- short for heterosexual.More example sentences
- As if hetero couples and hetero sex isn't shoved in our faces on every street corner, in every GU clinic, at the doctors surgery, in our parental homes etc etc etc.
- Now they are savvy, mostly because people are more out and so most heteros KNOW gay people.
- Therefore, they say, benefits should be offered to both gay and hetero couples who want equal benefits but don't want to be committed to the institution of matrimony.
More definitions of heteroDefinition of hetero in:
- The British & World English dictionary