exclamationchiefly British & Canadian
- another way of saying presto.More example sentences
- You type in the message, press a few buttons, and hey presto!
- My car even has ‘climate control’, which means that you set the temperature that you'd like, then press ‘auto’ and hey presto!
- Take one disco drumbeat, add a bouncy bassline, throw in a grouchy guitar noise and a cheeky mockney songsmith, and hey presto!
More definitions of hey prestoDefinition of hey presto in:
- The British & World English dictionary