- North American The brightest setting of a vehicle’s headlights.More example sentences
- On the way to pick her up from her apartment, I was tailed by this black Porsche Cayenne with its headlights on high beam.
- I also had my headlight on high beam, which is recommended by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- I still see four and five people riding on one bike - almost none are wearing helmets, but their headlights are on high beam so maybe we are halfway there.
More definitions of high beamDefinition of high beam in:
- The British & World English dictionary