Definition of high-grade in English:
1Of very good quality: high-grade printing papers
More example sentences
- During this time Zeiss has been a leader in improving the quality and performance of high-grade optical equipment.
- It's elegantly put together on high-grade paper, the writers are almost all well known in this segment, and the design is simplistic and beautiful.
- These funds invest in high-grade corporate bonds, charge less than 1% in fees each year and have top five-year records.
1.1(Of ore) rich in metal value and commercially profitable.
- Many mines have zones of high-grade ore that are very profitable to mine.
- At first, miners separated high-grade ore from waste rock underground by hand.
- At times mining operations had to cease as hundreds of illegal miners entered the pits to steal freshly blasted high-grade ore.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan