Definition of high-grade in English:
1Of very good quality: high-grade printing papers
More example sentences
- During this time Zeiss has been a leader in improving the quality and performance of high-grade optical equipment.
- It's elegantly put together on high-grade paper, the writers are almost all well known in this segment, and the design is simplistic and beautiful.
- These funds invest in high-grade corporate bonds, charge less than 1% in fees each year and have top five-year records.
1.1(Of ore) rich in metal value and commercially profitable.
- Many mines have zones of high-grade ore that are very profitable to mine.
- At first, miners separated high-grade ore from waste rock underground by hand.
- At times mining operations had to cease as hundreds of illegal miners entered the pits to steal freshly blasted high-grade ore.