- The most enjoyable or significant part of an experience or period of time: the high point of her life had been a trip she took to VancouverMore example sentences
- The teacher told me that this period was the high point of each week for her students.
- Built by Earl Gilbert de Clare, the castle represents a high point of medieval architecture.
- Whatever you might read, these paintings hardly represent a high point in his career.
More definitions of High PointDefinition of high point in:
- The British & World English dictionary