- A table in a dining hall, typically on a platform, for the most important people, such as the fellows of a college: I sat at high tableMore example sentences
- She was sitting at the high table of the castle's dining room.
- New high tables and a wooden floor will be added.
- Or, if you really can't get down from your high tables and your high horses, the least you could do is to stop moaning through the mouthfuls.
More definitions of high tableDefinition of high table in:
- The British & World English dictionary