Definition of hilarious in English:
1Extremely amusing: a hilarious dialogue from characters we never meet again
More example sentences
- Write an extremely best selling novel about my hilarious life in poverty and sell the TV and Film rights.
- The Web site also contains hilarious photos, humorous comics and cartoon strips.
- It was here that the dialogue reached hilarious, and this troupe had a knack for that level of funny.
- Example sentences
- They are responsible for the hilariously animated set, the sight-gag props and cartoonishly rendered gore.
- The plot is hilariously convoluted; each twist intentionally contradicting that which has come before.
- Why do some actors write hilariously incoherent and over-the-top political commentary?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan