nounchiefly North American
- Pants hanging from the hips rather than from the waist.More example sentences
- She was wearing tight blue jean hip-huggers, a white spaghetti strapped shirt, and a tight white fishnet top.
- Faith picked out a pair of faded, blue jean, hip-huggers and a blue jean tube top that zipped closed in the front.
- Pulling on her hip-huggers Jazlyn felt the disgust she always felt when pulling on these ‘revealing’ pants.
More definitions of hip-huggersDefinition of hip-huggers in:
- The British & World English dictionary