- A large bone forming the main part of the pelvis on each side of the body and consisting of the fused ilium, ischium, and pubis. Also called innominate bone.More example sentences
- Check that your pubic bone and hip bones are level, the pelvis neither tucked nor arched - this is your neutral pelvis position.
- This tilting of the pelvis is effected by the gluteal muscles, which connect the ilium of the hip bone to the lower limb.
- These sit in between your hip bones and the sacrum bone in your lower back.
More definitions of hipboneDefinition of hipbone in:
- The British & World English dictionary