Variant spelling of hippie.
- He was on the expressway for hours and no one would stop since he looked like a hippie with long hair and a beard.
- It wasn't all dirty long-haired hippies with flowers in their hair.
- Her parents were intellectual hippies who moved in drug circles and her godfather was LSD guru Dr Timothy Leary.
Words that rhyme with hippychippy, clippie, dippy, drippy, grippy, Lippi, lippy, Mississippi, nippy, slippy, snippy, tippy, trippy, whippy, Xanthippe, zippy
(Of a woman) having large hips.
- He couldn't figure how sensibly clothed, satirical, sarcastic, sassy Jo had come from this hippy woman standing in front of him.
- I found the fitted top with those jeans made her look too hippy and pear-shaped.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.