noun & adjective
- variant spelling of hippie.More example sentences
- He was on the expressway for hours and no one would stop since he looked like a hippie with long hair and a beard.
- It wasn't all dirty long-haired hippies with flowers in their hair.
- Her parents were intellectual hippies who moved in drug circles and her godfather was LSD guru Dr Timothy Leary.
- (Of a woman) having large hips.More example sentences
- He couldn't figure how sensibly clothed, satirical, sarcastic, sassy Jo had come from this hippy woman standing in front of him.
- I found the fitted top with those jeans made her look too hippy and pear-shaped.