adjective & adverbchiefly North American
- 1Having a dislocated hip.More example sentences
- Kamman is compact and moves slowly, with a slightly hipshot shuffle.
- 1.1 [as adverb] Having a posture with one hip lower than the other.More example sentences
- After closing the door, Partain turned to find her, the scarf now loosened, standing slightly hipshot in the middle of the room.
- This part of the anatomy is fairly flat, without much interior modeling, and the hipshot pose with the weight slung backward makes it loom larger.
More definitions of hipshotDefinition of hipshot in:
- The British & World English dictionary