- A rental car.More example sentences
- Mr Jefferson, a 36-year-old jobless window fitter at the time, left behind a blue hire car, car keys and other personal documents.
- Police recovered the Clio hire car and traced its front-seat passenger, but the driver is still wanted for interview.
- There was the American tourist who forgot where he'd left his hire car and spent two-and-a-half hours trawling round York in a taxi trying to find it.
More definitions of hire carDefinition of hire car in:
- The British & World English dictionary