- A style of skirt so narrow at the hem as to impede walking, popular in the 1910s.More example sentences
- This sexy hobble skirt has an organza overskirt edged with satin bias binding, giving a floating effect.
- In the English era of hobble skirts, saris were wrapped tightly round twice to create the same effect.
- Though hobble skirts are less fashionable, they have certainly never gone completely out of style.
More definitions of hobble skirtDefinition of hobble skirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary