- A person who pursues a particular hobby: a computer hobbyistMore example sentences
- The first desktop computers were designed by hobbyists and a few daring entrepreneurs.
- Dozens of courses are planned, covering the spectrum from intricate design elements for professionals to pleasure courses for the backyard hobbyist.
- In the 90's computer programs developed by hobbyists grew into serious competitors to commercial software.
More definitions of hobbyistDefinition of hobbyist in:
- The British & World English dictionary