- 1A place from which operations or activities are carried out; headquarters.More example sentences
- But these crews never see their families, and there is no home base.
- Both squadrons are disbanding on Friday at their home base of Valkenburg, the Netherlands, and their final overseas visit was to Wales.
- One of the problems is the fact the enemy has no home base, so conventional approaches are limited.
- 1.1The objective toward which players progress in certain games.More example sentences
- There used to be lines in the middle designating a sort of home base, like in the childhood game of tag.
- ‘But my hunch is that in this game this time first base is closer to home base than it may appear’.
- She hit the ball and brought 2 other players in her team back to home base as well as herself.