(also homeopathist /ˌhōmēˈäpəTHist/ , British homoeopath)
- A person who practices homeopathy.More example sentences
- The rivalry between medical approaches was less extreme in Canada, and historians such as Connor stress the relative tolerance and integrationist approach of homeopaths and allopathic practitioners in the Victorian period.
- Whether the object of destruction by the medical monopoly be homeopaths, midwives, chiropractors, or internet prescribers, the purge is conducted in the same manner.
- Roselyn works with a team of other practitioners, including homeopaths, reflexologists and Indian head masseurs if she feels a patient needs something extra.
mid 19th century: from German Homöopath (see homeopathy).
More definitions of homeopathDefinition of homeopath in:
- The British & World English dictionary