- A classroom in which a group of students assembles daily with the same teacher before dispersing to other classes.More example sentences
- Students are assigned to homerooms and move from class to class.
- You may all go to your respective homerooms where your teachers will be waiting for you.
- The bell rang and the children shuffled from their homerooms to their elective classes, which were either art or music classes.
More definitions of homeroomDefinition of homeroom in:
- The British & World English dictionary