- The practice of transferring employment that was previously carried out in a company’s office or factory to employees' homes.More example sentences
- Just ahead in our company's future is home sourcing.
- Here's a link to a press release from Housteau, a firm dealing with homeshoring, opening up a new development center in Columbus.
- The botched experiment led the company to the notion of "homeshoring centers" in the United States that nonetheless offer low costs to customers.
early 21st century: on the pattern of offshoring.
More definitions of homeshoringDefinition of homeshoring in:
- The British & World English dictionary