adjective[attributive] North American
- Such as would be made or provided at home; simple and unpretentious.More example sentences
- If you want to keep it simple, the standard two eggs and bacon, with homestyle potatoes, fruit, stewed apples, bread and coffee costs around five bucks.
- Central and South American restaurants abound, catering to a growing community that expects nothing short of authentic homestyle food at modest prices.
- You could dine at the Old Shanghai Restaurant, known for its authentic looking decorations and the homestyle food that once prevailed in the narrow Shanghai alleys.
More definitions of homestyleDefinition of homestyle in:
- The British & World English dictionary