- A suspension of cell fragments and cell constituents obtained when tissue is homogenized.More example sentences
- Analysis of metabolites in whole tissue homogenates is, therefore, of limited value as this provides only an average of the contribution made by many different types of cell.
- Plasma membrane vesicles were purified from root homogenates using the sucrose gradient or two-phase partitioning procedure as previously described.
- The spectra of the two homogenates of the same tissue type from the biopsy samples of each patient were averaged to obtain a single spectrum.
More definitions of homogenateDefinition of homogenate in:
- The British & World English dictionary