- variant of homogeneity.More example sentences
- You can hear the eclecticism throughout the record, and though it's always refreshing to hear less homogeny in hip-hop, it has more of a scattered feel than was probably intentional.
- The Lower East Side is no longer a bourgeoisie frontier but has become the destination for a customer seeking liberation from the confines of New York homogeny.
- For many, Nirvana was the last big band that mattered, a highly critical and credible force in an industry that thrives more and more on homogeny.
More definitions of homogenyDefinition of homogeny in:
- The British & World English dictionary