- 1Having a horn or horns: horned cattle [in combination]: a long-horned bisonMore example sentences
- The horned Angora goats use horns to pull down multiflora stems for feeding.
- We made the driver stop and walked for a companionable half-hour with two herdsmen, striding along at the head of their great mass of long horned cattle.
- Currently Mr Rushton farms 450 acres with horned sheep and suckler cattle.
More definitions of hornedDefinition of horned in:
- The British & World English dictionary