Definition of horsemint in English:
A tall coarse kind of mint.
- Genera Mentha and Monarda, family Labiatae: several species and hybrids, including the European Mentha longifolia and the North American Monarda punctata
- Other names for this plant are plains horsemint, tall horsemint, lemon-mint, and lemon beebalm.
- There are horsemints and mountain mints.
- Members of the mint family, horsemints all have strongly aromatic foliage, the fragrances varying between the species.
Definition of horsemint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia