- Tight, brief women’s shorts, worn as a fashion garment.More example sentences
- A multi-colour short cape worn over hot pants - indeed very hot and chic - opened the show.
- So when Destra showed up onstage in the shortest black hot pants, much of her buttocks in full view, it was no surprise everyone rushed to the front of the stage.
- What you see above is not an uncomfortable moment in which a homeless guy hits on the girl with tightest hot pants he can see.
More definitions of hot pantsDefinition of hot pants in:
- The British & World English dictionary