Definition of hoteling in English:
1The short-term provision of office space to a temporary worker.
- Hoteling is not practical for many types of employees, especially those who require access to lots of resources.
- It has created 11 hoteling "neighborhoods" that are compatible to different tasks.
1.1The short-term letting of surplus office space to employees from other companies.
- Sprint Nextel also is in the process of converting traditional work spaces into hoteling spaces within its 180 U. S. branches.
- The appearance of hoteling stations also has become more sophisticated.
- Within the last few years, as technology has allowed workers to become more mobile, hoteling has gained in popularity.
From hotel + -ing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.