noun (plural hotties)• informal
- A sexually attractive person: a former high school hottie who married a prom queenMore example sentences
- I know this makes for a great pick-up line with the young hotties but, hormonally, both genders reach their sexual peak in the late teens/early 20s.
- Don't just sit there while the girls' softball team attracts all the hotties to their lunch table.
- No sociobiologist would claim that men are ‘within their rights’ to pursue young hotties.
from hot + -ie or -y.
More definitions of hottieDefinition of hottie in:
- The British & World English dictionary