- The hand on a clock or watch that indicates the hour.More example sentences
- Collecting data for this experiment is about as exciting as watching the hour hand move on a clock.
- The changes are subtle, advancing like the hour hand on a clock, but there is unmistakable movement… and it's fascinating to watch it occur, in large part because it's all Schulz.
- In summer, butterflies drifted between trenches, birds sang, clouds shifted in the sky, the sun moved slow as an hour hand on a clock.
More definitions of hour handDefinition of hour hand in:
- The British & World English dictionary