- A man who lives with a partner and carries out household duties traditionally done by a housewife rather than working outside the home.More example sentences
- I'm sure you could work around your duties as a house husband.
- Marnie hesitated for a half second too long, looking at the man who'd designated himself as her house husband.
- Its effects and products touch the statesman and the soldier, the house husband and the grocer.
More definitions of househusbandDefinition of househusband in:
- The British & World English dictionary