- A housemother or housefather.More example sentences
- Following the deal, unions sought confirmation from the Department of Health that the new arrangements would apply to housemaster grades and assistant houseparents in the learning disability area.
- A pay anomaly which saw non-medically qualified houseparents / childcare workers get a 27% pay rise and registered mental handicap nurses get only 8%, is also causing discontent.
- The pay anomaly that exists between registered mental handicap nurses and houseparents / childcare workers without medical qualifications came up for the second consecutive day.
More definitions of houseparentDefinition of houseparent in:
- The British & World English dictionary