- A man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.More example sentences
- It is no use pointing out the obvious differences between human beings and all other animals.
- There is a great effort by many human beings to control the animal populations.
- We human beings differ from most animals in that we act upon nature to produce the things we want and need.
More definitions of human beingDefinition of human being in:
- The British & World English dictionary