- The skills, knowledge, and experience possessed by an individual or population, viewed in terms of their value or cost to an organization or country.More example sentences
- An economy well endowed with human capital is likely to experience a high growth rate.
- Fisher clearly understood how investment in human capital operated and the tax consequences for his proposal.
- The use of female teachers reduced the cost of human capital development.
More definitions of human capitalDefinition of human capital in:
- The British & World English dictionary