- A hormone produced in the human placenta that maintains the corpus luteum during pregnancy.More example sentences
- Rarely does this sickness cause problems for mother or baby, and most often it resolves itself around the 12 th week of pregnancy, when levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin plateau.
- The diagnosis of pregnancy is mainly determined by testing for the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin.
- This blood test measures the level of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin, which is produced by the placenta.
More definitions of human chorionic gonadotropinDefinition of human chorionic gonadotropin in:
- The British & World English dictionary