Definition of human trafficking in English:
The illegal movement of people, typically for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation: she is a victim of human trafficking tough new laws to stop human trafficking
More example sentences
- Is the "mail-order bride" system really human trafficking?
- Human trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business.
- We brought one victim to the police and told them that she is a victim of human trafficking.
human trafficker noun
- Example sentences
- Since 2001, the Justice Department has prosecuted 198 human traffickers.
- Human traffickers rob children of their innocence, they expose them to the worst of life before they have seen much of life.
- The human traffickers put so many people in the trailer that there wasn't enough oxygen.
Definition of human trafficking in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan