Definition of humorless in English:
Lacking humor; not able to appreciate or express humor: they are such a humorless bunch a rather humorless performance
More example sentences
- His laugh is an expletive, a sharp burst of humourless sound.
- The majority of my blog readers are overweight, whining, humorless Americans.
- Angry writing is also, more often than not, completely humorless.
- Example sentences
- ‘Good to see you're finally awake,’ he said humourlessly.
- ‘Well, then I'm surely going to get along royally with him ’, the silvery blonde boy laughed humourlessly.
- ‘Tell me something I don't know,’ I laughed humorlessly, getting up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan