Definition of humorless in English:
Lacking humor; not able to appreciate or express humor: they are such a humorless bunch a rather humorless performance
More example sentences
- His laugh is an expletive, a sharp burst of humourless sound.
- The majority of my blog readers are overweight, whining, humorless Americans.
- Angry writing is also, more often than not, completely humorless.
- Example sentences
- ‘Good to see you're finally awake,’ he said humourlessly.
- ‘Well, then I'm surely going to get along royally with him ’, the silvery blonde boy laughed humourlessly.
- ‘Tell me something I don't know,’ I laughed humorlessly, getting up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.