- A horn blown to give signals during hunting.More example sentences
- There has been much noise of bagpipes, hunting horns and cheering; the countryside is always full of sounds as well as sights.
- Overhead, a hunting horn called, echoing into the distance.
- A hunting horn sounded, and through the trees he caught a glimpse of the flying bodies of the pack, but the trail was almost obscured by overgrowth.
More definitions of hunting hornDefinition of hunting horn in:
- The British & World English dictionary