- An athlete, dog, or horse that runs in hurdle races.More example sentences
- But this was his hour, a race when he proved beyond doubt that he is one of the greatest sprint hurdlers the world has ever seen.
- He isn't short of speed and will be a very serious hurdler next season at the very highest level of competition.
- He'd ridden a lot of hurdlers, but not many chasers, and we had some good young novice chasers at the time.
More definitions of hurdlerDefinition of hurdler in:
- The British & World English dictionary