- An encampment of huts.More example sentences
- They work in dilapidated sheds and live in illegal hutments that the municipal corporation is threatening to demolish.
- Puzzled, we probed farther into the jungle, and, a couple of miles ahead, we found them in a poor hutment compared with their old village.
- The hutments and slums have also assumed a political dimension, since slum dwellers have voting rights and get to flex their muscles in elections.
More definitions of hutmentDefinition of hutment in:
- The British & World English dictionary