- A translucent bluish-white type of cartilage present in the joints, the respiratory tract, and the immature skeleton.More example sentences
- Therefore the cartilage tissue resembles fibroelastic cartilage instead of hyaline cartilage which makes up most of the normal laryngeal cartilaginous structures except epiglottis.
- Fibrocartilage has characteristics similar to both dense connective tissue and hyaline cartilage.
- Early results seem to indicate that the probe has sufficient sensitivity to detect mechanical differences in hyaline cartilage compared with fibrous cartilage.
More definitions of hyaline cartilageDefinition of hyaline cartilage in:
- The British & World English dictionary