- A crystalline compound present in sugar beet and used in the manufacture of some anticonvulsant drugs.
More example sentences
- A cyclic derivative of urea; chemical formula: C3H4N2O2
- Drugs that have been implicated include penicillin, aminopenicillins, sulfonamides, allopurinol, thiazides, quinolones, hydantoins, and propylthiouracil.
- They were working to create antimicrobial coatings by incorporating a molecule called hydantoin into fluorine-containing polymer chains.
More definitions of hydantoinDefinition of hydantoin in:
- The British & World English dictionary