- another term for hydraulic fracturing.More example sentences
- Generally after hydrofracturing, the water will remain murky and will take a few days to clear.
- A successful hydrofracturing allows the yield to increase from few tens of percent to more than hundred percent.
- This method is highly effective in making hydrofracturing more successful by removing debris that may block the effectiveness of the injection of high-pressure, high-volume water.
More definitions of hydrofracturingDefinition of hydrofracturing in:
- The British & World English dictionary