- A colorless, viscous, unstable liquid with strong oxidizing properties, commonly used in diluted form in disinfectants and bleaches.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: H2O2
- This can be carried out using chemical oxidation agents such as hydrogen peroxide, ozone, or potassium dichromate.
- That doesn't produce enough hydrogen peroxide to oxidize all organic matter in the soil.
- Typically, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizing and reducing agent.
More definitions of hydrogen peroxideDefinition of hydrogen peroxide in:
- The British & World English dictionary